View Single Post
Old
02-12-2013, 01:29 AM
JimLaheyprobert

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimLaheyprobert View Post
I wouldnt say meaner, schenn was a hitting machine with the leafs and also faught, i dont think holzer fights as much as schen does. But you right with bigger and faster. I still think schenn would excel in this defensive system just like all the other D are.
Players can work on their skating, especially a young guy like luke schenn (just look at colton orr), also if he trimmed down to 225 instead of 240 like he was with the leafs he would be alot quicker. Players like Kostka, Fraser, Holzer are all great stories but seriously every single leaf defense men has looked solid. They did not just get better overnight, they bought into a defensive system and their playing overall better team defense. Schenn was in a run and gun offensive system under ron wilson which is not something that suits a stay at home defense men. If luke schenn was here i believe that Caryle would have turned him around, because he did have success in toronto before.

As for the meanstreak, i get holzer dishes out some hits, but he isnt that mean.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIQ2LJ-U_fI

JimLaheyprobert is offline   Reply With Quote