View Single Post
Old
02-12-2013, 01:34 AM
JimLaheyprobert

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerkini View Post
Schenn does hit and fight, but that doesn't make him mean. It's like he does it because somewhere along the line someone told him he had to do it. It's those types of hits you happily absorb because you know he's too honourable to do you dirty. Holzer crosschecks people from behind into the boards and doesn't show an ounce of remorse. Holzer angrily clears the front of the net when our goalies hold onto the puck, consistently.
I think everyone is just caught up in the moment with holzer and forgot then schenn also cleared the net aggressively, hit everyone that moved and fought when challenged. Just cause holzer rammed mguinn from behind in the boards doesnt mean he has a mean streak, he took a real dumb penalty that potentially could have put philly back into the game. Dont get me wrong i love what hes done and continues to do, but i still think in my opinion schenn was tougher and meaner. Skating ability, offensive ability and mabye even nhl ceiling goes to Holzer, but mean streak goes to schenn.

JimLaheyprobert is offline   Reply With Quote