View Single Post
Old
02-12-2013, 02:20 AM
Bleedred
Waive Kalinin

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eggers View Post
I am terrified of the losing streak that is bound to hit this team at some point. The possession numbers (while I don't put HUGE stock in them) are just too middling to expect domination like this (especially of top teams) to continue. I'm really high on this team, but there's always gonna be a time when the cold streaks align perfectly and things don't go well for awhile.

I'd rather it be sooner than later, but I can't wait to see this board if/when it happens.
I just wanna beat the Canes man. I have a conniption every time we come out flat against these ****ers.

The world renowned hockey insider posted some blog about how we're talking with the Kings. The names brought up were Penner/Gagne on their side, and Greene, and Tedenby on ours. This guy is never right, and I would trust Eklund over him!

We should be able to get Penner for Tallinder. With the way the Kings fans were talking about Penner on here, and the fact he's been a healthy scratch a lot. Would make good trade partners though if both teams stay successful. We don't have to wait for a team to have a fire sale.