Thread: Jonas Brodin
View Single Post
Old
02-12-2013, 01:22 AM
Beegoalie

vCash: 500
Brodin has taken leaps and bounds of development and made a sometimes impossible transition for a teenage into the NHL as a defenseman and ran with it. He plays on the top pairing and in every situation. He has turned Ryan Suter and his 98 million dollar contract into a much better player.

Thats right a 19 year old is making a 98 million dollar perennial all star, olympian etc...a much better player instantly.

Oh yeah and he hasn't even played 10 games in the league.

Guy is a stud. His development curve has certainly hit the fast lane and hasn't took a step back one bit. He hit the NHL running and isn't looking back.

I'd take him right now over your Larsson, Reilly, Rienhart, Trouba, Gudbranson, Lindholm.

People that nag on the kid really just need to watch him play...for instance tonight I watched the game online with the Calgary station because I get annoyed of the homerism that the Wild announcers give and Im not a big fan of the new play by play guy.

They raved about Brodin throughout the game and went on and on about him. I can't wait to watch the game on TSN tomorrow and see what they have to say about him. The NBC guys were no different. Its not just Wild fans getting giddy about their new toy.

This kid is the real deal..if you haven't seen it yet well you will.

Beegoalie is offline   Reply With Quote