View Single Post
Old
02-12-2013, 02:03 AM
trouty

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by truck View Post
I know the team sucks, but are there any bright spots worth noting? O'Dell seems to be playing well. How about the youngsters on D? There is obviously work to do, but is there any upside with the current batch? I haven't caught a game for a while.
The defence is exactlly how i expected,young inexperienced making mistakes,bright spots Melchorri Charrot 2 best

Netminding Pazqualle been beyond terrible and probobly cost the Caps more games then hes won.

Forwards Teligin has been good if he adds weight and musicle he will be good

O Dell beyond the best all around prospect,can play between any 2 guys

Klingberg has unfortunitly 1 year left before he stays in Sweden no team will waste a vet slot on him

Cormier heart and sole really love what he brings game in game out

Maxime Mass -had great start to year,lockout ended he returned and became Spencer part 2 another invisable guy

Maxwell-this guy who knows,out of the bunch hes trying the most,i just think Ben's having a offyear honestly

Spencer-attitude coming into St.John's did zero for 2 months,when hint lockout might end he did put up points,soon as he was sent back to Caps does not care,and prob wont do anything rest of season hes totally tuned out now

Gagnon-just no clue where this guys been all year,thou sunday he played his best game

O Neil thou u all love him,is prob the worst rook D and would benifit in Colorado,but i dont see Jets sending him

Sol-I think can be a force hes a big boy but needs to bulk up,once he does bulk god watch out

Most bright spots are being provided by non Jet Prospects unfortunitly,most times the ahl guys are providing the spark