View Single Post
Old
02-12-2013, 04:29 AM
tsnTpoint

vCash: 500
Just ordered a Tron 405XS online. I'm in Canada so expecting to receive it in around 2 weeks.

I have bought and used most of the high end sticks on the market so will give a full review for this stick.

Honestly just heard of Tron last week sitting next to someone in the dressing room at a drop in hockey game. He was taping his stick and I noticed "Tron". I asked him what kinda stick is that, as I had never heard of "Tron" before. It was a Left handed Malki (I am right handed) and not exactly sure which model (was not the 405xs). He said he got it from a friend who works or owns a store or something along those lines. Anyways it did feel like a high end stick from my initial impression.

I will be back in a few weeks to give my opinion on the stick. I currently use a Bauer Total One P88 85 flex. I ordered the 405xs grip Jarvis 75 flex (I like 75 for better snapshots, although takes away from slapshots in a big way). I ordered the stick $140 + some new pants $100 from the hockey Tron website. I used that THX20 coupon to get 20% off but being from Canada shipping was an additional $50.

P.S. I am writing this all from my phone, sorry if the grammar sucks.

Last edited by tsnTpoint: 02-12-2013 at 06:09 AM.
tsnTpoint is offline   Reply With Quote