View Single Post
Old
02-12-2013, 06:03 AM
Fuzzy Bunny

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish on The Sand View Post
That's how Bradshaw got his big push.
Was it really? Didn't remember that. Still not a fan of the racial story lines. It's not edgy, it's just trashy imo. I can't get behind it. I do enjoy that they have Swagger going in a darker direction, but the racist bigot thing is really outrageous. Perhaps it can shed light on how ridiculous that type of person is and help the cause.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TP71
Blood for the sake of blood does not make programming "edgy" in the slightest for me.
Agreed, a lot of cutting here and there would be stupid and ruin the point. I am talking about instances like Elimination Chamber and HIAC (as well as some cage matches) that need blood. HHH vs Undertaker needed some blood shed, it needed to show pain and punishment.

I don't want people cutting when they are tossed into the turnbuckle (HHH) but I also appreciate that a long-term feud should be able to end inside a metal structure and result in at least one person laying completely defeated in their own blood. If used properly - and not used excessively - it can be a powerful tool.