View Single Post
Old
02-12-2013, 06:58 AM
stranger34

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by original islander View Post
I've been an Islander fan since the very first draft. I listened to the very first game on radio and I watched or listened to every single game in the 72-73 season and probably 95% of the games since. I will always be an Islander fan, but after tonight I will never watch another game DP starts unless it's a playoff game.

I have nothing against DP and I think that he's a good guy but his reflexes are gone. I don't care if they keep him on the roster and pay him for the remainder of his career but he should never start another game. It's disrespectful to the fans, but even more disrespectful to his teammates like JT, Travis and Martin who are trying to win. Again I have nothing against him but I'm an old man with high blood pressure and I can't risk my health watching him.
I think I've had enough personally, I usually go to 20 games a year. I only have tickets to 2 more this year locked in. Things like the Cap circumvention and DPs continued presence I find insulting. If they think they can tank the remaining Nassau years and I'll blindly follow to Brooklyn they are mistaken

stranger34 is offline   Reply With Quote