View Single Post
Old
02-12-2013, 08:22 AM
Ottawa Guy

vCash: 500
At this point I am not sure there is not another goalie in the CCHL I would rather have in my net in a big game other than Zawadski, he proved himself last year and again over XMAS at the All-star challenge, he has struggled a little lately but playoffs are still a month away. Last year it was suggested that Nepean overplayed him, it is quite possible PG has pulled back his minutes for a while on purpose to make sure he is rested come playoffs. Plus with Mulder playing well it has been easy to do, it also prepares Mulder for a possible starting roile next season.

When it comes to overall team defense I would give CP the edge right now, they have been playing the trap and are tough to beat.

The playoffs should be really good with no clear cut favourite, no one is talking about Ottawa right now but I still see them as one of the favourites, lots of team speed and an experienced defense core. They have been suffering with injuries and illness lately but should be healthy in time for the play-offs.

Last edited by Ottawa Guy: 02-12-2013 at 08:30 AM.
Ottawa Guy is offline   Reply With Quote