View Single Post
Old
02-12-2013, 10:43 AM
Matt4776

vCash: 143
Quote:
Originally Posted by CM Lundqvist View Post
Wrong, I've been following Michigan and have caught quite a few of their games this season, he has Phil DiGuiseppe who is a very talented player and great prospect in his own right.

This is actually a good assessment, especially the highlighted part.
Actually, you're wrong. I go to Michigan, watch every single game, and see every home game live, and PDG has been terrible this year- huge step back from last year (his draft year which garnered him a second round pick). Guptil has been equally ******- he's been a healthy scratch a couple of times and even didn't travel with the team to away games for poor play. Merrill was hurt for the majority of the year, and has looked rusty and mediocre in his return.

Our team has been terrible this year. Our forwards, our defense, and especially our goalies. Boo and Trouba have been the only consensus bright spots on the team. It's of no surprise to me that PDG started playing better (but still not great- still a regression from last year) when he was put with Boo. He's been the only forward making ANYTHING happen on this team.

Matt4776 is offline   Reply With Quote