View Single Post
Old
02-12-2013, 11:13 AM
Brunomics

vCash: 500
They need a lot of pieces. First off you only have a handful of decent 5 on 5 wingers(Bailey, Martin, Grabner(kinda), and Ullstrom) Now that should tell you something right there about the woes of this team. I don't know what deals can be made but this is what I think:

Trade Okposo+ for a legit winger that can play 5 on 5 hockey. I'm tired of his perimeter ********. When was the last time we saw him take the puck to net or drive the net himself looking for a deflection. He is one player that plays with zero balls and it's time to get rid of him.

They also need a center. The more into the season it goes the more you see that Keith Aucoin is in way over his head and why he is an AHL mainstay. You don't need someone special to man the third line just a good solid player. Just someone that can play defensively and chip in here and there.

The D is fine, they need help. The top six wingers are extremely poor defensively and they need the right guys to play as a 5 man unit in the zone. You can't have Moulson and Boyes on the same line because they both lick unless they are near the net. It's a poorly constructed team. They need to take a page from Phoenix if they are going to be cheap.