Thread: Proposal: Iginla to the devils
View Single Post
Old
02-12-2013, 11:28 AM
DevilChuk*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flamester View Post
I know iggy is getting to that age when the start to slow down but he still an very effective on the first line. But I just can't see the flames trading with the devils if he ever was to become available. The flames would trade with the penguins and flyers who are Stanley cup favorites at the moment.

Penguins may be bigger contenders than the Devils but the Flyers?? Have you watched any hockey this year?

Also.. not sure why the Flames care what team he goes to, they only care about the return they get. They aren't going to go "Oh! You're a contender, the price for you is just a 1st.. oh, you're barely making the playoffs, definitely not taking your offer of 2 firsts"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flamester View Post
Well then I guess there's no chance of getting iginla . Devils got to give to get and if it means trading away a good young player in order to win the Stanley cup then I think devils would do it . Devils would be automatic Stanley cup favorites and would most likely win the cup with iggy, too much skill up front if that ever happened. Maybe the flames would trade Brodie and iginla for Larson and a first ?

not sure whats funnier.. dreaming you would get Larsson or that the Devils would automatically win the cup with Iginla.

DevilChuk* is offline   Reply With Quote