View Single Post
Old
02-12-2013, 11:51 AM
kingsfan
#SutterforanOscar

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vino View Post
What is your personal opinion, where he should play next year? Manchester or North Dakota?
I know this isn't directed at me, but I'll chime in anyways. I think he should stay at North Dakota next year for a few reasons. Firstly, I think it'd do him some good to be a senior and (hopefully) dominate the college ranks. He's gotten better every year, and it does a prospect a lot of good sometimes to just be the elite guy in the team/league for a year. Great confidence booster and odds are he'll be the number one D-man and go to guy on the blueline, which is huge.

Secondly, next year we have what could be a crowded blueline in Manchester. Odds are Deslauriers and Kotomatis will be back, as could Campbell. Colin Miller will also be graduating and so could Alex Roach (I'm not sure if he has another year left or not in junior). Given that that could be a very young blueline, you got to figure the Kings will bring back a guy like Bodnarchuk or another veteran presence rather than role with three pro rookies. If they do decide to roll with another rookie, I think Kevin Gravel would make a better pro ready option that Forbort personally as I think he'd benefit better from going pro than Forbort next year.