View Single Post
Old
02-12-2013, 01:11 PM
terreur

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by HabsPassion View Post
If you are looking to come for the March 30th game, your best bet will be checking the Montreal Canadiens website, in which on February 15th, at 10 am tickets will be put on sale for all games in March.

If the purpose of the visit is to see the Bell Centre, there are guided tours of the Bell Centre offered at $17 per person, in which u get to visit different areas of the arena. In the $17, if you have game tickets that price is reduced to $12. You also get to visit the Montreal Canadiens HOF if that is of any interest to you.

In close proximity to the arena you have Baton Rouge (10-20$ per plate, hamburgers, ribs, chicken); St Hubert (10-15$ per plate, chicken only) and Madisons (Identical to Baton Rouge). Many restaurants in close proximity.Seats blocked by a TV due to Press Box's are in sections 420, 419 and 418. Those are really the only tickets I would avoid unless sold at a really low price.
All good restaurant choices, but not the ones I would recommend. Those are all restaurants near the bell center that are pretty good and where some fans will go eat before the game. If you want to get a feel of the city or a real pregame snack in Montreal, I would recommend either going to the peel pub on peel (very cheap) or the ye old orhcard pub on de la montagne (a bit more expensive, but the food is better than peel pub). You will meet many habs fan and usually for games against cities not too far (Ottawa, Toronto, boston, New york) there a a couple groups from the opposite team. Last time I went to the Bell center against the rangers, we ended up sharing a table with 3 rangers fan and we really had a good time!

terreur is offline   Reply With Quote