View Single Post
Old
02-12-2013, 02:10 PM
ULF_55

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Interactif View Post
I think most us wanted Brayden Schenn that draft, Burke did too, but Kadri is showing he is in the class of Schenn, Kane, Duchene, in production this year. Who would have thought he would be leading the Leafs in scoring 11 points after 13 games, with a healthy +5. That's a star group to be part of.

Right now, I wouldn't trade Kadri for Schenn, pretty clear last night who was the better player.

And to top things off Holzer and Komarov were very steady last night, hard not to like these 2 player's game. One thing all these guys have in common, they play with an edge, gotta like that if you are a Leafs fan.

Pretty cool seeing all these home grown talents coming into their own this season.
I'm sure the Schenn love was more due to the Schenn love.

I wanted OEL, but I'm guessing if Schenn and OEL were onboard they would have selected Schenn.

I think this one is easy:

Schenn and Schenn
versus
JVR and Kadri

The New York Rangers are the most valuable NHL franchise at $1.2 billion, taking the top spot on the Forbes list for the first time since 2004.

The magazine said Tuesday that Montreal is second at $1.18 billion, followed by Toronto at $1.15 billion.
ULF_55 is offline   Reply With Quote