View Single Post
Old
02-12-2013, 01:36 PM
Justinov

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bank View Post
Well Bødkers' gpg is actually up Yep the goals are missing. But i'll rely on hot streak or two to fix that. Seems to happen every year

But if that one didn't bite how about this one... Hansen, Nielsen and Bødker are all getting more ice time than last year. That's good news! And with minimal decrease to Philip Larsen(about 30 seconds) and 2-3 minutes for Lars Eller and Regin(Who were out most of last year anyway - so just having him back is a step forward) Bødker's increase alone almost makes up for this...

Hansen is up 2:14, Frans Nielsen 1:42, Bødker 6:23... How about that to cheer you up?

Disclaimer: These stats basically means nothing but none the less...
More icetime is always a good thing...more time to collect points on better lines.
But I'm hoping for a streak...most likely Bødker might hit it or Hansen as he has done sometimes (but often it's because he is moved up to 1'st line with the Sedins).
Frans is streaking with assists with the occasional goal and that is perfectly ok by me!
Eller need some good linesmen again to produce.
Larsen needs some PP time.
Regin needs to get back into shape.....then he will get more chance to produce (if he reaches form before he is demoted to AHL).