View Single Post
Old
02-12-2013, 01:59 PM
ps241
The Danish Dash!

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gump Hasek View Post
I've probably watched 1/3 of his games this season online but passed on that one. One thing I'd add is that he lost the few draws they show on that video, but that is misleading and the radio guys were absolutely raving about his work on face-offs in that game.

He does go to the net consistently, persistently, and you can't say that about any of the current Jets IMO. His coaches use him nearly every second shift, 5-5, pk, pp. He does look big against juniors but he probably needs another 10 or 15 pounds on the frame yet to play physically and effectively against men. I hope he makes the Jets right out of camp this coming season.
Yea is did notice the draw he lost that ended up in the Bronco's net but that happens to the best of them.

Depending on what happens to the UFA's this summer he might have a shot at the opening day lineup but I sense he would also be well served by a year on the rock learning to compete against men. If we don't get Antro, Poni, or Welly resigned and he has a lights out camp he might have a shot because we will be needing some big bodies on the parent club. I still think he will have at least some time in the AHL but man would that be a pleasant suprise.