View Single Post
Old
02-12-2013, 04:32 PM
BLONG7

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by mti79 View Post
Hey all,
Rangers fan coming in peace just looking for some information. My wife and I love to go to away games because we want to eventually see all the arenas in the NHL. For years, we've been told that we had to go to Montreal and we've never been able to make it work. This finally seems to be the year that we'll be able to pull it off. We're looking at the Saturday, March 30 game. So, first of all... what is the best way to get tickets? Stubhub is my guess. Does it matter where we sit? Saw some seats in the "Molson Ex Zone" and I can't find any information about what that section entails. I saw that the Family Section is half kids, so we'll pass on that. We're very polite, don't cause a scene, won't start any trouble. We pretty much watch the game, cheer when(if) the Rangers do anything and enjoy hockey. Watching games at the Bell Centre on TV and hearing the crowd, we're excited to actually be there and witness it in person.

So... looking for advice on where to sit, where to get tickets and then where to stay and any good restaurants that we should hit. Thanks in advance for any help you may be able to provide me.
Also, check the sticky up top on what to do in Montreeal, there is a ton of good info in that thread!!

BLONG7 is offline   Reply With Quote