View Single Post
Old
02-12-2013, 05:29 PM
TootooTrain
Southern Hospitality

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by dredeye View Post
I don't like the idea of an open stadium with us potentially playing into the winter. The roof is a nice luxury. I think they'll work on not having it look so much like a concrete ring. I'm not exactly sure how they'd be able to accomplish it but I'm real pumped to see what a 250 million dollar face lift will look like. Just hoping they can accomplish a lot with that money. One thing I would like to see is in and out priveleges which wouldn't cost a cent. I never understood why they don't allow it. I use to be a heavy smoker and it held me back from going to games because 3 1/2 hours is a long time to go without a smoke.
If I'm not mistaken, there is a balcony overlooking Bremmer blvd. I've seen it used for the occasional promotion but have never investigated it since I'm in section 524 pretty much every game. I'm a smoker myself so I feel your pain.

Haven't been able to post too often, life is catching up with me. Indians with a couple nice free agent signings. Swish and Bourn are as consistent as they come.