View Single Post
Old
02-12-2013, 09:00 PM
Watch for the Yeti
Time to retool

vCash: 500

CupChamps at his introductory press conference.

After disapointing season, Washington welcomes new GM

The Washington Capitals have hired a new general manager after a long stretch of dismal seasons. "I am starting the season from the 2012-2013 regular season after the draft. We will be rebuilding in Washington, and no decision has yet to be made regarding our star players. Alex [Ovechkin], Niklas [Backstrom], and Mike [Green] among others are still members of our organization." the new boss said at the press conference. "Depending on our progress thru the first twenty or thirty games of the season, depends on how agressive our rebuild is. We have large offensive surplus, while our defense could use alot of work. Expect us to use this to our advantage when going after pieces to improve our defense." he continued.

How I will work this dynasty: I will publish updates daily at around 6-7 pm ET. I wil play/sim 20 or so games per day. All trades/transactions will be included in the update. I can be very detailed in my postings, please tell me if I'm too detailed! I will post the league leaders in goals, assists, points, wins, save percentage and goals against average. Will post my update tomorrow at around 6 or 7 pm ET.