View Single Post
02-12-2013, 11:58 PM
vCash: 500
How do you guys think he's doing though, as a third line center all things considered?

Obviously we all love him and what he means to our future. (Just splurged on buying his jersey.) BUT, I'm wondering if, perhaps due to his lack of muscle since he's still young, he is not doing the things he otherwise would. Not that he's scared, but he realizes what he can and can't do. I honestly haven't noticed him that much. He's been responsible for sure and makes good passes, but I was expecting him to be rifling them a bit more often. Hopefully after awhile, as suggested, he stops being a 100% playmaker and goes for goal.

Isn't one reason players benefit from junior/AHL because they have more time to work out and thus bulk up? Is this a potential problem for him? He's tall, but looks like he's swimming in his jersey. Hopefully it's not long before he hangs on to the puck a little more since Max just cannot do anything interesting offensively. Can't believe the latter still has no goals and tbh, not many scoring chances.