View Single Post
Old
02-12-2013, 11:14 PM
Beerfish

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MettleOiler View Post
the oilers played a good game...they're just snakebit...pucks are not going there way right now. How about the fans that are eagar to talk **** . support them through this tough time instead kicking them when there down. Some of the stuff I see here I wonder if some you are even oiler fans. It was tough break, man up and get out over it. I believe in this team,, and I'll stand with them through the worst.

We're oiler fans, act like it.
Act like losers and applaud like trained seals? Some of you guys just don't get it. Everyone on this forum wants the oilers to succeed, to win, to play well and to win a cup. You sure as hell don't have to pat the team and the organization on the ass after each loss though. Thee Oilers could be out of the playoffs for another 3 years to make it an even 10 years and some would be happy as clams.

It's utterly absurd that this team can't score more than a goal or two per game. Ridiculous.

If the Oilers don't sweep the next 4 games at home they are toast heading into a 9 game 16 day road trip.

Beerfish is offline   Reply With Quote