View Single Post
Old
02-13-2013, 12:31 AM
MettleOiler

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beerfish View Post
Act like losers and applaud like trained seals? Some of you guys just don't get it. Everyone on this forum wants the oilers to succeed, to win, to play well and to win a cup. You sure as hell don't have to pat the team and the organization on the ass after each loss though. Thee Oilers could be out of the playoffs for another 3 years to make it an even 10 years and some would be happy as clams.

It's utterly absurd that this team can't score more than a goal or two per game. Ridiculous.

If the Oilers don't sweep the next 4 games at home they are toast heading into a 9 game 16 day road trip.
Your only a loser if you quit. Don't lump me up with your self loathing in what this team should be, and the fact you would call people who support them trained seals after a loss just speaks loads of your arrogance. I want this team to win and dominate just as much as everyone else, and I share as much passion for the victory as you do but don't weaken the resolve of people willing to still support this team through the crap that fans are ready to unload on them because there are too many fans eager to do so and not enough defending them. So keep it up, spew your venom at me, rather then my oilers.

MettleOiler is offline   Reply With Quote