View Single Post
Old
02-12-2013, 11:39 PM
Replacement
Now with 9% more zen

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by CupofOil View Post
Did you watch the same game that i did? RNH was great tonight, strong on the puck, skating well, setting up his teammates nicely. The lack of finish is frustrating but he had a great game otherwise, the best game that he has played this season.

I think i need to rewatch this game because i'm not sure how you guys can say that he was terrible.
Great game? I watched the game closely, iso'ed on Nuge, he did next to nothing and created nothing. Never had a scoring chance in the whole game from what I saw. This isn't being enough people.

Nuge is telegraphing plays, most teams have a firm book on what he's trying to do almost everytime and right now is looking about as effective as Omark.

One of the real problems is when you haven't scored in 25games or so nobody even has to take you, just cover the guys you're trying to pass to. You open up offence when you can actually score yourself and represent a threat.

Nuge right now has a longer cold streak then any forward on this club and completely unacceptable playing on a topline with huge PP minutes.

Replacement is offline   Reply With Quote