View Single Post
Old
02-12-2013, 11:59 PM
Soundwave

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Replacement View Post
Not true. I was a big RNH fan, wanted the Oil to draft him, happy when they did, said he was a special thinking mans player with laser precision shot that I loved.

Shoulder has entirely screwed him up. I am a little pissed that he didn't get it fixed like he should've.

Theres simply no way his shoulder is good enough to go right now. Its completely impacting his shot and finish.
Unfortunately I think it's one of those things that was borderline, you don't want to go get shoulder surgery unless you 100% for sure need it.

I'm guessing it was reinjured at some point in OKC, because for a stretch there all the kids were racking up huge points including RNH and then all of the sudden his production started to drop but Eberle/Schultz' still stayed the same.

And then shortly there after he's yanked from OKC and put on a flight to Edmonton to have tests on the shoulder.

Something happened in one of the OKC games. Even at the World Juniors I didn't think he looked 100%, he was just so much better than everyone else that he could still rack up big points.

Soundwave is offline   Reply With Quote