Thread: Post-Game Talk: Rangers @ Boston
View Single Post
Old
02-13-2013, 12:24 AM
NYRSchrute217

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowblindNYR View Post
I've had meltdowns of epic proportions before. That's the thing, they're almost all heat of the moment. I guess the loss to the Flyers when half their team was missing was not one that calming down would help. However, when most Rangers fans calm down they'd take the win against a great team like the Bruins and run. 2-1 against them. Not too shabby.
It's not that we won, it's how we won that's obviously frustrating. In the grand scheme of things, you're right in that 4 points against Boston is big. I'm interested to see how they respond Thursday against an awful Islanders team that always gets up to play us. NYI knows they absolutely need to have the game and after we embarrassed them last week, we need to match their intensity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ltsthinaz View Post
I'm less impressed with the Penguins for the playoffs than the Bruins. Talk about a top-heavy team with a meh goalie, that's the Pens. We lost 6 in a row to them, now that the team is playing much tighter defense and has more speed, I think we'd make short work of the Penguins in the playoffs, not so the Bruins, even though we're the Bruins least favored match-up.
Not a chance. If we beat the Pens it's in 7 games, and even that's a stretch. We just don't matchup well against them.

NYRSchrute217 is offline   Reply With Quote