View Single Post
Old
02-13-2013, 12:30 AM
SnowblindNYR

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tortorella View Post
Why should I root for another team? I am just voicing my opinions. You couldn't be anymore wrong about my negativity. I like a lot of players on this team, but I won't pretend to be a sheep and say everything is picture perfect. There are some serious flaws on this team right now and I have tremendously high expectations on this club. It's cup or bust for me now, this is where my negativity probably sterns from. I think we'll make the playoffs with ease (knockonwood), however, I don't see us as true contenders yet unless we fill in with some depth/system issues.
You're the one that wants Brian Boyle on the 3rd line. You complain that we can't get out of our zone yet you want Boyle on the 3rd line and hence 2 4th lines. Our 3rd line is a bit of a question mark because we have 2 rookies on it, but what do you propose to happen. We have two of our best prospects playing with a guy that might well well have scored 30 goals in back to back years if not for injuries. This is the most "talented" 3rd line we've had since I've been following the Rangers.

SnowblindNYR is offline   Reply With Quote