View Single Post
Old
02-13-2013, 12:32 AM
King'sPawn
Enjoy the chaos

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by damacles1156 View Post
Since 2006 The Hershey Bears have been the most successful AHL team post season wise.

How many Stellar Roster players have they produced for the Washington Capitals ? John Carlson, Jeff Shultz might be the best guys.

Last Time I checked the Caps are a disaster(with ZERO help coming), That may have something to do with them not developing Talent at the AHL level.

Could be all those Veterans they sign to win Calder Cups.... the average Age of the Bears is like 28+.

That's just me though.

And by the look of it, Lombardi and Hex agree as well.
So to you, the Monarchs either need to have no veterans as they do, or they have a team full of veterans like the Bears? No grey area?

I think that the Kings can retain their youth, develop their youth, AND complement their roster with a little bit of additional top end experience (one or two players) to give them additional playoff success to boost their confidence and work on their timing.

That's just me though.

And the point is, we're talking about running a team at the NHL level, where teams obviously don't succeed with a team full of young players. What has Hextall done to show he would be a good fit running an NHL team?

King'sPawn is offline   Reply With Quote