View Single Post
Old
02-13-2013, 12:44 AM
Joey Bones

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluenote13 View Post
Good call on Djuse, very skilled, very steady. He and Arnesson did not look out of place at the U-20's. Arnesson looks more intriguing, plays a solid two way game with some physicality.

Underlooked because of the 'stand outs' is Anton Cederholm. 6'2, 210, another 2way defender. Check out this pass he made at the U-18's last Summer - 39 secs into the video he breaks out, circles back, fires a pass through four Slovakians setting up the goal. Beauty. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfKh300x_V8

Viktor Arvidsson, 5'8, 168 tenacious player, has alot of tools in a small frame. Was terrific at the 2013 U20's. Theres really nothing bad about him except for size. Some team will gamble on him early, IMO.

Slepyshev, another interesting player. Pure sniper with lots of raw skill, goes to the slot, good teammate, pissed off Canadians by taunting their bench after Russian ot win in that bronze medal game. I'd like to hear what you have to say about him ODC.

Bogdan Yakimov, 6'5 Center. Talk about a draft wildcard.

The guy I really like, but may not last to any of our picks is Andre Burakowsky, rated #5 European.
Like Djuse, Arnesson, & Yakimov. I'm 50/50 on Arvidsson & I don't know Cederholm. I say pass on Slepyshev because I don't think he would fit in with the organization. I would take Lindholm way before Burakowsky, but both are projected 1st rounders so unless we get that 1st I doubt we'll see them with us. Jacob de la Rose however????