View Single Post
Old
02-13-2013, 01:03 AM
KingCanadain1976

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by CandianKingsFan14 View Post
This is from Sportsnet website.

Andy Strickland of True Hockey reports that L.A. Kings backup goaltender Jonathan Bernier still wants to be moved, but the timing of such a trade looks to be dependent on when and how the Roberto Luongo situation gets resolved:
"For now Bernier is in a holding pattern, at least until Luongo gets moved. Sources close to Bernier tell me they believe he will eventually be traded but itís unlikely to happen until after the Vancouver situation is resolved. Many believe Canucks GM Mike Gillis will trade Luongo sooner than later. Then again with the way Luongo is playing he might be better off keeping him for the time being.
"The Toronto Maple Leafs are certainly an option should they fail to land Luongo in a trade. Lombardi has indicated privately thereís a specific player on the Maple Leafs roster he wants in return for Bernier. While he wonít reveal who the player is, itís safe to suggest Toronto isnít willing to part with him, at least for now."

I wonder who the player is on the Leafs that Lombardi wants.
frattin is the ovious answer but i think Nikolai Kulemin could also fit the bill. He does play a 200 foot game .