02-13-2013, 01:17 AM
Paralyzer008

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by I am the Liquor View Post
Touche.

There's no chance.

Lets try to be realistic.

If RNH has the same issues as Hall/Horcoff/Hemsky etc, then his long term health should be first and foremost, not some pie in the sky unicorn herd stampeding down Whyte Ave chance of making the playoffs.
I'm being realistic, it's a dog fight right now and there is an opportunity to make it, so might as well try. If Nuge really needs shoulder surgery, he can do it in April or May, his long term health is something we need to monitor but we let him play in the World Juniors, so it can't be significantly bad, hopefully something an offseason fix could handle.

Hall was fixed in the offseason, and he looks good again, no problems there, same for Hemsky (for now of course). Horcoff has had injury problems all over the place, his shoulder seems fine right now, can't control a broken knuckle.

I don't mind shutting him down if we start to spiral out, say 7 or more points out of a spot by deadline day or 5 or more points out afterwards. At the moment though, we need him, even if we need to shelter his minutes more often than we currently do.

Paralyzer008 is offline   Reply With Quote