View Single Post
Old
02-13-2013, 04:48 AM
pooleboy
#tankformcdavid

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Defense View Post
I would say Ovy is not untouchable anymore. So if nobody else is going to rip this apart. Kessel was 2 1sts and a 2nd. Swapping Kessel for Ovy, sniper for sniper is a sideways move and makes no sense. For what it is, Kessel is the leading scorer on the Leafs, and Ovy isn't on his team, although he has been heating up lately. Frattin=1st round pick... I think we all wouldn't trade Frattin for a 1st right now, we need him more than his trade value anyways. So to sum that trade up it is equivalent to 3 1st round picks, a 2nd and a prospect.

So Id hang onto Kessel. Im keen on getting Ovy, but this is the package I proposed a while back.

Rielly
Biggs
Percy
1st round pick

Flame away but its Ovechkin, and Washington(last place right now) is set to select one of Set Jones, Nathan MacKinnon or Jonathan Drouin.

For the Leafs we don't loose a roster player right now, a player that has no impact on our playoff run, and Ovechkin makes an immediate impact. He joins the Europeans in Grabovski, Kulemin, and Komarov.
would be cool, but trading morgan rielly might be one of those "lets hate on the new gm cause this kid is special"