View Single Post
Old
02-13-2013, 05:17 AM
Nzap
Insert clever phrase

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado Avalanche View Post
Where's the effort? Last game Jones was trying, but then Stastny disappeared. I don't think Jones-Stastny is working as a line anymore.

Stastny needs to go. Like I said earlier, I would rather trade Stastny and the money we free up from Stastny we would spent on O'Reilly. I would be more than fine with that.
RFA contract inflation with the other RFA's on the Avs wouldn't be a concern for you?
They would then point out that a "1 season 55-point player" gets 4.8mil/6y (hypothetical), so Lando's agent demands that Lando who would maybe be a "3 season 55 point player" should get 7mil/6y. And Lando's agent would be correct.

Then we would want to crucify Sherman for signing O'Reilly.
He is between a rock and a hard place, and I find it strange that so few posters/fans can see this. No matter what he does will cause consequences that are mostly bad.

And yes, I believe Staz needs to go as well.
We basically need to start the rebuild all over or then hope that Sgarby develops into a 2nd line center for next year.

Having Duchene-Sgarby-Mitchell-Olver as the center foursome isn't horrible, but not playoff caliber either.
Let's see what happens.

Nzap is online now   Reply With Quote