View Single Post
Old
02-13-2013, 06:44 AM
Broilers

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nailor Hopberle View Post
We need effective role players, unfortunately, Tambellini hasn't shown any ability of filling voids, so I don't see any changes forthcoming.
This is exactly what seems to be problem. I looked at team by team statistics and recognized that our top3 players in scoring is not comparable to top teams. The time will take care of that very soon. Our top7 scoring players are doing pretty well collectively.

We need to assess a few things otherwise we will see team diving to bottom 8 maybe even bottom 5 in standings. I so not want suck this year I want to see meaningful games in April even we are still rebuilding.

1. We need 3rd line not two 4th lines. Pääjärvi and Hartikainen can rotate in the third line at his point of their development. Maybe Jones can fill the void or his contract will not be renewed. So Tambo needs to bring here 3rd line center

2. We need to be harder to play against. We need one top6 power forward

3. We need touch guy who can play regular shift

two of these 3 needs to be assessed if we want to see meaningful games in April. All of them needs to be assessed before next season or it is one more season in rebuilding mode.