View Single Post
Old
02-13-2013, 05:59 AM
No Chance of Fluerys
Les Go!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big McLargehuge View Post
The diagonals? They were okay jerseys. The fact we're in the same division as the ****ing Rangers means that I wouldn't want them back, though. The other two times we've worn diagonal jerseys came when were weren't in the same division as the Rangers.

They own that design. Not literally, but that is their identity. That would be like if the Ravens started wearing their logo on only one side of their helmet. I never liked the two diagonal jerseys we've worn because of that.

If you're talking about the two jerseys that were disgraced with the presence of the robo-penguin...those are two of the worst jerseys ever worn regularly by a NHL team in my book. The white ones weren't as bad, but holy crap did that yoke ever annoy the hell out of me.
I don't know, like i said, I grew up watching the pens in those jerseys, so its sort of sentimental. And worst jerseys ever? I don't know about that. There are a couple really crappy ones out there, like the neon colored canucks jersey with the weird orb around the name.

No Chance of Fluerys is offline   Reply With Quote