View Single Post
Old
02-13-2013, 06:02 AM
poetryinmotion

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneSharpMarble View Post
You mean Subbans terrible defensive play?
Child please, your hate for Subban is really showing with this post. Subban took his man along the boards and Hedman was COLE's man, get your facts straight before you post. Subban was the best defensman last night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneSharpMarble View Post
Hopefully Subbans head deflates a little bit, don't need selfish play like that becoming a habit.
I just got to this failure of a post. So your contribution to this PGT is to basically bash Subban both times who did nothing wrong, not like I already didn't know that was your intention though.

And to those saying that Subban was sat in the third because of his mistake you're out to lunch because like I said, he didn't make the mistake on the goal, and his TOI was 5:56-5:46-6:11 so as you can see he played more minutes in the third period, not less. It's just Therrien who is too damn blind to see he is our best defenseman and he won't play him as such, I'm starting to already dislike him for this. He also refuses to use PK on the PK, had only 1:00 the entire night on it. And the most baffling of all is ONE single shift in the OT period, wow.

Last edited by poetryinmotion: 02-13-2013 at 06:35 AM.