View Single Post
Old
02-13-2013, 06:41 AM
Chimaera
same ol' Caps

vCash: 600
I might be in the minority, but I wouldn't throw Jose under the bus. Maybe it's because i love Special1TV, but more than likely, it would mean that the owners were going to get the best players out there.

As it stands now, I don't think that's the aim at all. Liverpool should be a club going to the CL and competing for titles. If they brought in Mourinho, it would be under the expectation that the funds would be there to do that. It isn't a birthright for Liverpool to be successful, and things do change, but I'm not willing to accept that the club is a mid table side. They have an obligation to their history and supporters the world over to attempt to be more than that. There's nothing like a European night at Anfield.

He's a rat, but he is a very good manager who shows your club has ambition. I think LFC's plan is well and good, but I'm not sold they have ambition to win the league anytime soon. I think they have more aim to raise the clubs revenue, raise there value and sell the club on. But that's just me.