View Single Post
Old
02-13-2013, 08:35 AM
Interactif

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spasmatic Dan View Post
I think its definitely worth a shot. He showed last year he can be an effective playmaker and there is no doubt he's matured as a player. Defensive ability is still questioned but I'd give him a shot.

Only issues I see are faceoffs (Bozak is a wizard, Grabovski is decent and Kadri needs work. Move Bozie to the wing and our faceoff ability drops dramatically) and a logjam if Bozak isn't an effective winger (don't know if he's been tried there or not).

Might give Carlyle an excuse to move Lupul back to right wing like he wanted him to stay as in Anaheim.
Exactly. Why not? People seem to ignore that it was tried when Kessel had Versteeg and Armstrong as wingers, and he was 23 playing his worst hockey back then, and he was not as complete a player as he is right now.

Good post. I'm sure Philly was happy they tried Giroux at Center last year, he and Kessel have similar skill sets that may be better at Center than wing, Kessel is not simply a sniper as much as some want to peg him into that hole.

Interactif is offline   Reply With Quote