View Single Post
Old
02-13-2013, 10:08 AM
Chandrashekhar Limit
BUNGLADEISH

vCash: 283
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptactics29 View Post
Anyway, this isn't the first time someone has given me attitude. I'm at my wits-end guys. I sat and took it last night while people sat there and bashed me. The real question is, who the heck are you VanIslander? Trust me, you guys need me a **** ton more than I need you. One more crack to me/about me/complaining about the scoring format and what categories are involved from anyone, I'm ****ing so gone. It isn't like I had the categories a secret from people.. you had TONS of time to decide if this was the league for you! I can already tell at least 3 or 4 GMs here don't like me and probably more importantly, think my system is ******. Trust me, for the 3 or 4 guys who don't like it, stop.. you guys are very ****ing close to ruining this for everyone. The ONLY reason I'm still here after last night is because JM is such a quality guy, and I'm not the type of person to just start something and then turn my back on them when faced with the first little bit of adversity.. but this crap is starting to wear thin. Seriously guys. Put it this way, I told JM "no hard feelings" and that I'm just gonna start my own league more than once in PM's last night.
Why do you bother responding to everyone who doesn't agree with you? Moreso, why do you feel the need to make comments like these?

The reason JM's leagues work is because he is open to other people's ideas, and even if he disagrees with them, he shows respects towards a person's opinion.

Comments like these will never work in a HFboards fantasy league. We have seen how things work here for 4 years. And finally, 29 GM's are worth more than 1. I don't think you'll see anyone agree with you thinking the league needs you more than you need us.

Chandrashekhar Limit is offline   Reply With Quote