: Post-Game Talk:
It doesn't matter how hard you try.. Oilers lose 4-1. (Avatar Help)
View Single Post
02-13-2013, 10:32 AM
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Calgary, AB
Instead of always focusing on the negatives, I'll try the positives:
1. Dubynk looked good again, the shots that got past were either flukes or incredible chances. I also liked the fire he was showing after the goals.
2. The first line was dominate in Dallas' zone. Did they score, no but they were buzzing all over the place. If they keep that up, the goals will come.
3. Bottom 6 is shaping up nicely in my opinion. The 4th line was huge energy and I'm really digging Eager's play as of late. I hope they can keep that up.
4. Justin Schultz is amazing.
5. Response to the last game. They came out hard and shot the puck. This says to me, anyways, that Kruger's got their ear in the dressing room.
We're still in the hunt and .500. The team will obviously need to get the offence going but if they continue to put out efforts like that, I think it won't be long until results follow.
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by Sexington