View Single Post
Old
02-13-2013, 10:46 AM
vipernsx
Flatus Expeller

vCash: 566
Quote:
Originally Posted by iCanada View Post
From the oil I'd trade any of our bottom six payers, a mid prospect (pitlick/marincin), and one of our two third rounders this year.
If you're saying Hartikainen, Pitlick, and a 3rd, I take it and run!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perro View Post
Who do people think has more value Stoll or Boyle.
I liked Boyle when he use to be a prospect with the kings and would love t ohave him back so I think my heart is in the way and it is likely that Stoll > Boyle.
2 years ago the clear winner is Stoll 100% and it's not even close. Since then however, the stock of both have gone in opposite directions. With contract, age, and size in his favor, I'd have to say Boyle. Even though recently the coach has sat him to get a look at some new players and in favor of some kids who have been playing OUTSTANDINGLY! Torts has publicly said that Boyle will get a chance to play. A team with high expectations needed some changes and a bottom 6 guy like Boyle is going to be the likely casualty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Throne View Post
I'd hate to see it but that looks like a good fit
indeed. With Boyle such a great team guy, if you move him, as a fan you'd almost want to see him get a chance to play at home. But it's a business and the Rangers are in direct competition with the Bruins as a top team in the East. Boyle is about as likely to be dealt to the Bruins as Kreider. Maybe lets start with Ferriero, if Boston will take him.

vipernsx is offline   Reply With Quote