View Single Post
Old
02-13-2013, 11:31 AM
16 To Stanley*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardof425 View Post
I knew you would say that; you are getting predictable. Asham played well last night as did his linemates. All three Bruin goals were with an extra skater and Halpern went 9 for 11 on draws. Sorry, the Bruins got some bounces and tied it up. there's no reason to think that BB would have prevented it. Boyle has no shutdown game. When we were great in the 3rd last year it was because of our superior conditioning. We would keep the pressure on for three periods and score timely goals. BB does neither of those things on any kind of a regular basis. You should walk from this argument until your coach actually puts him in a game. And when that happens there will be much fun to have for all of us dissecting his game. I'm sure we won't agree but at least we'll have something current to debate.
Superior Conditioning and a defensive line led by Brian Boyle.

Again, opinions opinions, with no facts. All i saw last night, was Halpern getting pinned and not preventing goals at a crucial time.

Boyle got pinned often last year, but nearly every game he was a big part of holding each lead we had in the third period, pinned or not.

16 To Stanley* is offline   Reply With Quote