View Single Post
Old
02-13-2013, 01:33 PM
RaabHart
Where's the Hart?

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaGu View Post
Crappy bottom 6 is a scapegoat, we are not good enough except on the PP... I guess a good power play gives the top 6 a free pass.

Not counting PP we have 11 goals from our top 6, and 4 goals from our bottom 6... Not counting PP, ice time per game for our top 6 is around 14-16 mins per game while for the bottom 6 9-11 mins... What should the ratio be in your opinion? Does the bottom 6 need to step up and score on pace with the top 6 scoring (again, nor counting PP)?

That said, we have big problems scoring except on the PP, bottom 6 and top 6, but you can hardly say that the problem we have is on the bottom 6.

I don't think there's a quick fix for this (although I hope I am wrong), imo they need to keep up what they are doing and try to become more consistent. I've seen more flashes of really good play this year than the previous two combined. When we are able to play our game it looks very good, the problem is being able to keep it up even when things don't go our way.
How many goals ES goal has our defense scored compared to the rest of the league? I wouldn't be surprised if were dead last even if we included the PP.

RaabHart is offline   Reply With Quote