View Single Post
Old
02-13-2013, 01:07 PM
thomsenrox
Rookie User

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by OlTimeHockey View Post
I don't care if he lost $20M a year. He scalped investors for a few billion dollars by accounting tricks and left no paper trail so everyone else is in a penitentiary romance novel but him, the *******.

I don't want young players sent packing. Where did you get that? No one is suggesting touching your Petrov (sounds perverted}.

The rest....makes as much sense as.....I'll be nice.

He ill be in breach of contract and face criminal proceedings if he vacates the lease early.

Now if you think he spends enough, marry him. He bought an NHL team. He either pays to compete so the fans who pay are rewarded or he's a slumlord cashing in on dopes. FYI, I didn't spend one dime since 21 on this scummbag, so.....not doped. DP's still here. Next coach is inexperienced and from New England. Nino will be back on ice soon. Next trade sheds payroll and we mail yet another season in. Tavares gets more dejected each passing game.

All because poor Charlie couldn't sell the game to enough people with Jon Sim attempted twice.
I agree... The thing I just dont understand. Why does Wang not try to offload the franchise if he actually is losing around 20 mil. Dollars pr. annum? It truly raises the question wheather he in some ways are'nt actually making a few bucks on Islanders.
This ownership must be one of the wierdest in the history of sports. The DP and Yashin contract, the Garth Snow affair, which seems highly controlled by Wang and his non-hockey buiness-entrepeneurs. I dont get what Wang's long term goal at the moment is for the Islanders. It's completely in the fog!

thomsenrox is offline   Reply With Quote