View Single Post
Old
02-13-2013, 02:50 PM
vjcsmoke

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neely08 View Post
I know you're joking, but this is a great point. You cannot teach what that guy did. He wasn't a rocket scientist, bottom line he'd just TRY STUFF. He'd feign passes, fake shots, skate w/ the puck until a pker followed him down low, or up high, inviting his teammates to jump into that seam he created. Or, he simply tee'd it the **** up just to keep them honest. We have absolutely no one that does that.

You would never know watching this team on the PP that Chara possessed the hardest shot in the league. Savard made that shot a weapon. Even when he didn't score, guys gobbled up rebounds. You'd think they'd try just operating under that notion. Throw it at the net, get a rebound, force a mistake. They are the epitome of deer in the headlights. They're getting worse, not better.

If they're serious a/b another Cup, and I don't see any reason they shouldn't be, this has to get fixed. Has to.
Can we get Savard to unretire? LOL

Seriously though, I think the team is missing that 'catalyst' on the PP. The creator, the PP QB. We have weapons on defense. Chara's got a rocket shot and Dougie passes the puck just about as well as any PMD out there. Lucic is a load to hande in front of the net. But we're still not getting the job done?

Something's missing!

vjcsmoke is offline   Reply With Quote