View Single Post
Old
02-13-2013, 02:13 PM
MN_Gopher

vCash: 2900
I would like to see. Again things would need to change. We are not one giant machine. I do not think one blanket system will work, for any team. We seem to try and have everyone on the exact same page line and letter.

Koivu- Heater- PMB
Heater cannot play with the puck on his stick. Put him with two carries and let him park. Koivu has made a career out of playing with just about anyone. This is PMBs chance to prove he belongs or not. PMB either becomes a top 6 forard or is waived. Bring up Zucker. But not on this line. With our D, Gilbert, Spurgeon, Suter and Brodin all can jump up, and move the puck. Which really makes a rooted Heatley more effective. Watching Heater under Yeo reminds me of Parrish under JL. One trick ponies do their thing, not yours. Heatley has 24+ goals every year, he is not broke just misused.

Cullen- Parise- Seto
If any line can get an odd man rush its this one. Speed, vertical play. Just get it and go. They would play out of Yeo's style but hey we need to generate something. This is also a line that can play D and could match up vs a teams #1. Where PMB and Heater are not great in their own end.

Granlund- Coyle- Clutterbuck
Put the future together. If Clutterbuck plays like he does Coyle will be involved in more scrums, get him an edge to his game. Clutterbuck can shoot from a distance and Coyle is a more mobil garbage man. Grandlund should be able to set them both up.

4th line.

MN_Gopher is offline   Reply With Quote