View Single Post
Old
02-13-2013, 02:27 PM
Ari91

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RussellDangeruss View Post
Hey, they give free pizza, wings, ice cream and BEER down in those private boxes. I got to go to one a while back and even I was 3-4 minutes late for the 2nd period because I was jamming down as many wings as I could. (They'll serve you in the seat too, but it's tough to keep track of time when you get unlimited free beer and food.)
I've been to the lounge once before and you're right, it is easy to lose track of time. Hell, when I was there, all the people in 'suits' weren't even talking business. Everyone was just shooting the **** over pints of beer and stuff. I've never been one to complain about people taking long to get back to their seats. I'm fully aware of the perks that those seats hold and like you, I was also late to the period because I lost track of time with friends there. Getting back to your seat before the period starts or after the period starts hardly defines you as a fan. I think that's what the poster was trying to imply but that's a stupid argument to waste anytime on.

Poster made a claim and backed it up with picture evidence that literally was absolutely useless. What kind of evidence is that photo when it doesn't have any indication of what point in time during the game that picture was taken? His whole argument was predicated on TIME and that was the most obvious information missing from his picture.

Ari91 is offline   Reply With Quote