Thread: Prospect Info: Mikael Granlund V
View Single Post
Old
02-13-2013, 03:44 PM
Goldmember

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by tyratoku View Post
Are you serious right now? Did you watch the game?

Jesus. Two nights ago he was able to go one on four and bring it into the offensive zone and give a great pass up to Suter, who managed to fumble with it but got the shot off. Did you miss that?

Or did you miss MiG going deep into the corner last night and get the puck out from one of the 'Nucks defenders and give Seto a great pass that allowed him to get that top cheddar goal?

Or did you somehow not see him hit Edler on the backcheck, separate him from the puck, and get a shot in while being the only Wild player in the offensive zone while everyone else was going for a change?

Or how about the fact that he was 9 out of 12 in the faceoff dot? He was fantastic last night and I cannot honestly see how anyone could see that in a different way?

Unless you're one of our many Finnish brethren who overhyped him(sorry guys, but some of you really did) by saying he'd get 50-60 points in the NHL this year, I honestly do not see how anyone can be disappointed with his play the last few games. He is a rookie in the National Hockey League. I don't care who they are, rookies take time to adjust.

Great post! Agreed 100%.