View Single Post
Old
02-13-2013, 02:48 PM
HankyZetts
Twi2ted

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dharvey33 View Post
It's fans like you that entertain the eternal pressure in montreal of not producing.
What? Spare us the hyperbole dude.

Quote:
It's always he is good but he did this but. Stop with the but go see elsewhere Shea Weber the best dman in the league in the sense of hfboard has 1 freakin point this year and he hasn't been stellar in his zone.
Well, firstly I wouldn't be looking at the stat-sheet as the be-all end-all of how he is playing.
Secondly, I have always been of the opinion that Weber benefited from Suter more than the other way around.
Thirdly, pray tell how that has anything to do with PK Subban?

Quote:
Since Subban has been back he has 6 points has been playing well on both ends, yesterday he makes one bad play oh he is overrated, oh he is stalling wth.
Why don't you try paying attention? I didn't single out one play as the reason some, or seemingly most of you guys overrate Subban. I listed a bunch of things that I question about his game. That one play is not something I worry too much about because it's something that can be whipped out of him. That's a focus issue. The things that, imo, limit him from being considered elite/top echelon of dmen, are things that are very hard to teach or develop.

Quote:
Markov made freakin horribles plays (the Komarov goal for once) in the last 4 games has anybody said oh Markov sucks, Markov is bad.
I'm sure that that play has been singled out a lot. But I'd argue that was simply dumb luck. Meaning he had the right idea in the first place, tried to get back the way he should when he messed up, then he simply fanned on the puck and lost an edge trying to pivot and cover the middle. It was a bad and unfortunate play, but it happened due to a bounce and him being limited by his mobility.

Oh and the fact that Markov is our best player, and so good in so many areas, allows him to get away with a few more mistakes than PK.

Quote:
Continue on your path of bashing Subban our best or 2nd best dman while still improving.

The cup is half full not half empty.
Ok there buddy. Saying he is not elite, nor our best defenseman is considered "bashing" nowadays.
I guess I'm an anti-Subbite. Hahaha
#ContinuetheOverrating