View Single Post
Old
07-08-2006, 03:43 PM
LeMAD

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rahan View Post
What the hell? Why not?

Last time I checked he was second in points and fourth in goals scored on the Bulldogs last year, and he showed that he has all the tools. He had 2 goals and one assist in 12 games with Montreal while playing 3-5 minutes a game if at all, and if you would've watched those games I'm sure you would've been as impressed as I was with him.

Cut the pessimistic crap, there's no reason at all he can't be considered a top prospect. He didn't destroy the AHL? That doesn't worry me at all. Kirby Law dominated the AHL last year and that doesn't make him an automatic NHL all-star. Andrei still put up good stats and played good most of the games, and that made me confident he's gonna be a good player for us.
That depends on your definition of a "top prospect". But he's certainly not in the league top 30 top prospects...

...and he certainly has more chances of being a bust than becoming a 1st line player.

The guy is still really interesting. He could become big for us. But the people here tend to think he's a surefire future star. And that's way optimistic crap to me....

LeMAD is offline   Reply With Quote